Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, found in many foods, and it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally, in good quantities, in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans may be especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may benefit from taking a vitamin B12 supplement.
Some EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
– Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
– Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.